Monday, October 5, 2009

Mr Whitaker was at the wrong desk!



Thanks for all your responses to yesterday's problem. Click on the comments link in yesterday's blog to find out who the winners are.

Well we have something else for you to think about today. We have been practising our measuring skills just like you. Mrs Williams first estimated Mr Suter's height and then measured it properly using a ruler. Our question is, what do you estimate Mr Suter's height is? Leave your answer on the comments link please!

Also can you please ensure that the plastic wallets we have given you are returned tomorrow with your home study books so we can put your new work in them - thanks very much - we look forward to seeing all the brilliant work you've done this week.

18 comments:

  1. hi mrs wiliams I think mr suters lenghth is 190 cm





    from:Ahmed Abedelhalim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I estimate mr.suters height is 179 cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I estimate Mr Suter's height is 179 cm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I estimate that Mr. Suter's height is 179 cm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I estimate Mr. Suter 's height is 190 cm

    Tiara Sambodo - 5S

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello msr suter well i think you are very tall about 193 cm ..am i correct????
    amr beck

    ReplyDelete
  7. I estimate, Mr. Suter 's height is 190cm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I estimate Mr Suter's height is 195cm.
    Tiara Sambodo 5S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Mr. Suter is 185 cm tall.
    Alex y5S

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say 181cms - Angus Cowan 5A

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think 181cms - Angus Cowan 5A

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Mr.Suter is 193cms tall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Mr.suter is 2meters tall Azfer5a

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr.Whitiker is sitting at Mr.Suter's desk.

    Jash Bhatia Yr 5S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Working from home was so boring & tiring.There was no school atmosphere, so doing H.W was not so interesting & I would easily get distracted at home although I enjoyed doing MyMaths online.I was missing ICT, Art, D.T, & P.E where we have so much fun.Working in school is interesting & very exciting as I work in pairs with my friends & do science experiments.The teachers helped us with many useful websites,but it was still hard to work at home.I missed my school & I look forward to coming back soon rather than stay back home for another study pack! -Jash Bhatia yr5S

    ReplyDelete
  16. i now think Mr.suter is 2meter and 10cm tall Azfer Khan5a

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually changed my mind. I think Mr.Suter is 2 meters and 50 cms tall.
    Azfer Khan 5A

    ReplyDelete
  18. dear mr suter ican not find what to do on my maths please help me asap thank you

    alia ghaly 5s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! If you have posted out of school hours, your comment will NOT show until the next school day, so don't worry if you can't see your comment straight away.