Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I think about Year 5 so far

Year 5 is great so far because Mr. Suter is a funny and fantastic teacher (fantastic is Mr. Suter’s favourite word). In year 5 you get to do lots of experiments that you didn’t do in year 4. For example we tested sound, and we put a buzzer in different materials.

In year 5 we get too much HOMEWORK!!!!

We get to watch interesting videos about geography and history which we didn’t watch in year 4. I have better friends in year 5 than in year 4. We get different after school activities in year 5 like adventure service challenge.

I like being upstairs better than being downstairs and year 5 is upstairs. In year 5 we get to go on school trips to Greece.

By Sophia 5S

In year 5 we are learning about fractions, proper and improper fractions, mixed numbers and equivalent fractions in Maths.This is very fun for me because Maths is my most favourite subject in the world.
On literacy we are learning about Dick King Smith. He is a very famous children’s book author, his most favourite farm animal is a pig. He has a dog named Dodo. In our class we are reading one of his books called Harry’s Mad.
Then in History we are learning the Victorians. Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. Also we are comparing the differences between poor and rich.
Last but not the least Science my 2nd most favourite subject in the world. We are learning about sound and what materials can sound go through. We even had an experiment about this.

These were my top 4 subject I was discussing about hope you enjoyed it.

By: Kush Juyal

Class: 5S (Mr.Suter)


I like math because Mr suter makes it fun.
My tables are useful because it helps me in my division.

Science is fun because we normally do experiments.
English is fun because we do story openings.
So that’s why I like year5


By Muneeb and thank you.

9 comments:

  1. In year 5 we are learning to do fractions,mixed numbers,proper and in proper fractions.We are also learning to do types of graphs in maths.In English we are studying Dick King Smith and we are also studying Michel Rosen and Valerie Bloom.In science we are studying sound and the sun and the moon.In geography we are learning about settlements and we will go on a field trip to a settlement somewhere in Saudi.In history we are learning about the victorians and we are comparing the rich to the poor.
    I hope thy send thy's son to B.I.S.A.K

    quoted by Jacob Reyes
    class 5S:Mr Lee Suter

    ReplyDelete
  2. In year 5 we get intrestring homework on the internet, we always play games in math lesson. In history we always learn about victoria and prince Albert which is fun for me.In geography we learn about porthmadog,leeds,hundon and moorland it give us lots of information.At ICT we learn about one of the best children's book author Dick King Smith.
    We learn an intresting subject in science which is sound travelling through.

    We are going to travel to fantastic trip to Greece.

    I am very happy that Mr.Suter is teaching me this year and I am sure that he will has a big added value on our level performance.

    By Omar Khalifa 5S

    ReplyDelete
  3. In year5 we learned that sound can travel through materials example water sound can travel through water.I like maths because its fun and every time we do maths i feel that i am playing games with beutiful numbers.English is also really fun because we make lots of storys and i always try my best to make a story.In ict we have been learning about dick king smith and we made posters about dick king smith and in class we put the posters on the wall in the class room.zin history we are learning about victorian times and we saw a picture of queen victoria and prince albert and their five children.

    by:mariana haddad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy in Year 5 because i found new nice friends,and I liked the sports in year 5 because they changd the activities.And I am happy that I joind the football team.And we learnd new things in year 5 like in Mathes fractions,times stable,dividing the numbers.And English was fun because we wrote Story Openings.
    But the worst thing in year 5 was that there is to much homework .And we are going to a fantastic trip to Greece thats it.THANK YOU FOR READING IT.

    By:Mohammed Alikhan [5S]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy in year 5 because I am met new friends and teachers who are very good and kind to me . Sports activities in year 5 are really enjoyable . I have been selected for their football team and soon I shall be going to Dubai to play a match there .

    Thank you for reading it .

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like about year5 is maths because it has lots of fun work sheets but sometimes maths is boring but Mr.Suter always makes it extra fun. I even like geography what I like about geography is settlements and what I like about settlements is how we learn about it and what we learned about it we don't write them we mostly watch about it i even like history what I like about history is about queen victoria, prince Albert and her children and that's all and two things I love about year5 that its fun and I like the teacher thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Year 5 is interesting in Math; we are learning about fractions and tally charts. I find History hard because we are learning about Victorians and it’s all new to me. Science is easy because we are learning about sounds and it’s all around us. Finally I like being in 5S with Mr. Suter because if we have time by the end of the day we can play games with him.
    What is really new and I would be doing it for the first time is traveling by myself without my family. I think we will have a blast with Mr. Suter.
    By Simon Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think year 5, so far, is exciting because we get to learn about new topics like the Victorians, Dick King-Smith whose favorite farm yard animal is a pig. In science we are learning about sound and what it can travel through. In year 5 I think we get less homework than in year 4, but it is a little bit harder. I think year 5 is fun because we have a great teacher Mr. Suter! In year5 we get to have much more fun sports in PE than year 4. My favorite subject in the class is maths because I am good and Mr.Suter makes it FUN.
    This is what I think about year 5…….well so far.

    BY ALEXI 5S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like year 5 because I am lucky that I have a great, funny teacher. My favorite subject is Math because it is easy (kind of) it is also fun because we are learning new things like fractions and bar graphs. My 2nd favorite subject is Science because we get to do experiments that we never did. I also like History because we get to learn about Queen Victoria, Prince Albert. We are getting HOMEWORK everyday!!!!

    By : Farah Kiwan



    Class: 5S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! If you have posted out of school hours, your comment will NOT show until the next school day, so don't worry if you can't see your comment straight away.