Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Learning something new


Dear pupils and parents

Well as you can see it's starting to get very lonely without you. Mr Suter seems very confused about this maths problem - tell us whether you think he'll get it right or not and you'll find out the answer tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone for dropping off the home study books today. We didn't have too many queries which hopefully means everyone's okay! We are aware that there is a lot to cover - hopefully with next weeks work ready on Saturday there will be more time to get everything completed.

Remember we are just an email, blog or phone call away, ready to answer any questions you may have about the work.

The new work packs will be ready to be collected on Saturday morning and there will be a meeting on this day at the normal time of 10:30am in Mr Suter's room to go over the work for the week.




4 comments:

  1. I glad mr suter and mrs williams are strugling on math like,me oh and i hope all the teachers are bord because they keep runnig around to find home work for the children. and i wish to all the teachers have a very good rest and relax. from Emre YR 5W

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked woking at home. i liked it because there arent any kids to disturb me. well other than my sister, but the thing that i didnt like was that i didnt see my friends or my school for 1 month!

    from:lynn harkous class: 5s

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like working at school more than working at home because my teacher explains the lesson for the class and i understand more.At home my mum explains it to me but i dont get it that much because at school we do more experiments and it becomes neasier for us to understand it but at home we dont have all the materials that we have at school, so we cant do the experiment at home, so that way we dont really get it at home.The things that i miss from school are: my friends, my school, my desk and especially imiss holding my bag and going to school everyday by bus.I prefer to work at school because it is more organised.



    from: lynn harkous 5s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather go to school because I'm tired of doing all that work.At home there is no teacher around that makes it feel like ordinary home work. But at school there are lots of teachers wich make the work easier.
    We also get breaks.All I get is lunch.
    Thats why prefer going to school than staying home and doing all that work it feels like for the rest of the day you're going to write in your book.
    Alex Y5S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! If you have posted out of school hours, your comment will NOT show until the next school day, so don't worry if you can't see your comment straight away.